To win in Money Maker Scratch (the “Contest”), there is no purchase or payment of any kind necessary to enter the Contest or win. No payment or purchase will increase an entrants chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
By entering the contest, all entrants and winners agree to abide by and be bound by these official contest rules and consent to the use of their personal information to administer the contest.
The Contest is open to all registered users of Money Maker, legal residents of all countries with Money Maker app distribution on Google Play Store and AppStore, who have reached the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority (which is higher) at the time of entry (“Participants”) and where local regulation does not prevent in any other way participation in free contest with cash prizes. Participants are not eligible to enter or win the Contest if they are:
- an employee, officer, director, representative or agent of Money Maker Mobile s.r.o. (the “Contest Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, related or affiliated companies or, if applicable, any of their respective advertising or promotion agencies, or any other company or individual engaged in the provision of goods or services related to this Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”)
- a member of the immediate family (parent, child, sibling, spouse, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt or uncle, whether related through blood, marriage, common law, civil union or adoption, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not), of any of the above individuals, directly or indirectly related.
3. Contest Period
The Contest is announced in Money Maker application and/or on Money Maker web as a countdown, that displays the time until the next Contest. It is Money Maker’s sole discretion to announce a new contest with countdown or cancel upcoming contests, any time, without any reason whatsoever.
To enter a Contest, user needs to:
- Use Money Maker App or Web to earn coins (“Coins”) that are each worth one (1) entry into the Contest. Coins can be earned in various ways, including (i) playing games and battles, (ii) completing quests or missions, (iii) daily login and (iv) sharing Money Maker with friends and (v) other defined activities in the application. Coins have no cash value. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, each entry will be considered to have been submitted by the Registered Owner (as defined in below) of the email address associated with the entry. “Registered Owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization/individual that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. Prizes and Winning a Contest
- All cash prizes are awarded to the winners by Contest Sponsor. Winners must accept the Prize as awarded by the Contest Sponsor or the Prize will be forfeited. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted, except at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to verify or declare a winner or otherwise unclaimed Prizes will result in such Prizes being forfeited and not awarded.
- Selected entrants are notified after the contest with in-app announcement and/or notification.
Main Contest Draw
- At the end of each Contest Period (announced countdown through Money Maker App and Web), a random draw will be held from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to select an entrant(s) eligible to win the main Prize(s).
- All available coins at the moment of draw are entered into the main Contest draw.
- The main Prize winner is announced through Money Maker App or/and Money Maker Web, right after the main Contest Draw.
- Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Contest Sponsor during the Contest Period.
Secondary prizes and Wheel of Fortune
- For participants of the main Contest Draw, there is a possibility to win secondary prizes, using a Wheel of Fortune. Wheel of Fortune participation requires no purchase or payment of any kind to enter or win. No payment or purchase will increase an entrant’s chances of winning.
- Wheel of Fortune participation is offered right after the main Contest Draw has finished as well as daily in the application. Wheel of Fortune offers secondary prizes in a form of coins and cash prizes. Winners of secondary Prizes are randomly selected from all Participants.
Activity & Loyalty Prizes
- Contest Sponsor may also offer prizes as a reward for activity and loyalty in two ways.
- (1) Wheel of Fortune prize may be offered to users for specific activities, such as 7 days consecutive activity in application. (2) In selected countries (subject to Contest sponsor decisions), users may have the option to exchange their collected coins for cash prize reward or other real world rewards, based on leaderboard or other criteria announced in the application.
- Contest sponsor reserves the right to change the activity and loyalty program at its own discretion.
- Being granted an activity or loyalty prize requires no purchase or payment of any kind.
- To participate in raffles, users collect “stamps”, that are 5-9 digit numbers, randomly generated and one stamp is unlocked by a user for watching one rewarded video ad.
- When all the possible numbers in the raffle have been unlocked by users, the raffle game closes and no more stamps can be unlocked in this game.
- Raffle game is set for a specific duration of time, announced in the application. At the end of a raffle game, the winning stamp is randomly selected from all unlocked stamps during the raffle game.
- Prize for the winning stamp is always announced in the application, together with raffle duration.
- When the raffle is over, players have 1 week to check the results and claim the prize if they won. After a week, that raffle will have expired and the user won’t be able to check it.
- Sponsor reserves the right to alter the rules of the game and cancel the raffle game at any time for any reason, especially in case of any suspicion of fraud and contest rules violation.
- To participate in lotto, players have to select 5 numbers and 1 bonus number per the entrance. One participant can have only 1 entrance per lotto.
- There can be one or more lottos at a time, and the results are shown once they are finished, which triggers a notification. When the lotto is over, players have 1 week to check the results and claim the prize if they won. After a week, that lotto will have expired and the user won’t be able to check it.
- Numbers are drawn when the lotto game ends (countdown shown in the application is over). 5 different numbers are drawn from one basket. The bonus number is drawn from a separate one.
- Depending how many numbers selected by player match with the numbers drawn, players are awarded a prize. The prize is communited for each lotto in the application.
- Bonus number match – counts as an extra number matched when there are 3 or less matches on the main number and counts as bonus when there are 4 or 5 matches on the main numbers.
- Sponsor reserves the right to alter the rules of the game and cancel the lotto game at any time for any reason, especially in case of any suspicion of fraud and contest rules violation.
Wallet & Withdrawal
- All cash prizes are stored in the user application Wallet and can be paid out on request using the “withdraw” button in the application, only when reaching a minimum threshold $10. Contest sponsor reserves a right to change the withdrawal threshold at any time.
- To withdraw the cash prize after reaching the $10 threshold, contest Participants are required to: (a) fill in and confirm Declaration and Release form that (i) confirms compliance with the Contest Rules, and (ii) releases the Contest Parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, awarding, use or misuse of any Prize (the “Release Form”); The Contest Sponsor reserve the right to verify any of the foregoing requirements including, without limitation, proof of age and jurisdiction of residence prior to awarding the Prize. If an entrant’s name is drawn and they are unqualified, the Prize may be forfeited in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- When a user requests cash prize withdrawal and all Contest rules and conditions are met, Contest Sponsor will pay out the cash prize within 30 days after receiving a complete withdrawal request with a filled-in Declaration and Release form.
- Contest sponsor may return withdrawal requests if incomplete, wrongly filled-in or reject the withdrawal request in case of any doubt or failing to comply with Contest rules. In case Contest Sponsor decides to reject the withdrawal request, the wallet balance is reset.
- Expiration period – any prize money added to the wallet expires 12 months after the first prize grant and the user is no longer eligible for the prize, prize money will be cancelled and removed from his wallet.
Contest sponsor rewards existing users for inviting their friends to the service. Users get $0.1 and 500 coins added to their Money Maker wallet for each user that reaches level 3 on Money Maker. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to evaluate and reject such reward in case of fraud suspicion. The limit for such a reward is set for maximum 5 referral rewards per day.
6. Right to Suspend, Modify and Terminate
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Contest at any time if, for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (“Interruptions”). The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, in its sole discretion, to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it and disqualify any individual who is responsible for any Interruptions, tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Contest Apps, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Contest Rules. If terminated, the Contest Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received up to time of such action using the procedures outlined herein. Each prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. Confidentiality, Publicity and Intellectual Property Rights
For purposes of these Official Contest Rules, Intellectual Property Rights means any trade marks, copyright, moral rights, performer’s rights, confidential information, trade secrets and all or any other intellectual or industrial property rights, both registered and unregistered anywhere in the world, including any renewals and extensions and including any such rights discovered or invented after the date hereof.
Each Participant shall to keep confidential any information which the Participant knows or reasonably ought to know is confidential and relates to Money Maker, Money Maker’s business or the Contest.
Each Participant agrees to participate, at Money Maker’s request, in publicity (including interviews) and further agrees that Money Maker owns all Intellectual Property Rights in, and may use at Money Maker’s absolute discretion, such publicity/interviews. Money Maker may refer to the Participant’s association with the Contest in all publicity, marketing and materials.
The Participant shall not publicise his or her involvement in the Contest or the fact that the Participant has won any prize (including giving interviews) except with Money Maker’s prior written consent.
By entering a Contest or submitting a video, image, audio file or any other materials in relation to a Contest or Prize (the Products) each Participant: (i) confirms the grant by the Participant to Money Maker of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in the Products or Contest entry, (ii) waives any moral rights and like rights the Participant has in relation to the Products or Money Maker entry so that Money Maker shall be entitled to use the Products or Money Maker entry in any and all media at no cost to Money Maker and (iii) warrants to Money Maker that the Products or Money Maker entry: (a) are personal and related specifically to the Participant; (b) are owned and controlled by the Participant and that the Participant has the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these terms and conditions; (c) will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; (d) will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; (e) do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); (f) are not obscene or pornographic; (g) do not, to the best of the Participant’s knowledge, contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (h) are free from any encumbrances such that Money Maker may use the Products in accordance with and in the manner set out in these Official Contest Rules.
For the avoidance of doubt, all rights relating to the Contest (including the name, title and format of the Contest ) will vest exclusively in Money Maker for our own use (in our absolute discretion). Unless otherwise stated, Contest entries will not be returned to you.
8. Limitation of Liability and Release
No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest, ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest, or from the disruption of third-party services such as mail delivery. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Contest Parties for Interruptions, technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Contest App in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Contest App’s servers; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. The Contest Parties is not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the processing of Coins or entries, or in any Contest-related materials. Use of the Contest App is at user’s own risk. The Contest Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree: (i) to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Parties, Facebook, Inc., Apple, Inc., and Google Inc. from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest; (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iii)any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. By accepting a Prize, winner agrees that the Contest Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, related or affiliated companies or, if applicable, any of their respective advertising or promotion agencies, or any other company or individual engaged in the provision of goods or services related to this Contest and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE CONTEST APP OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND THE CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Privacy and Public Release
The Contest Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information provided upon registration and entry into the Contest for the purposes of administering the Contest and Prize fulfillment, in accordance with the Contest Sponsor’s Privacy Statement. By accepting a Prize, winners consent to the publication and use of their name, statements, profile pictures, photographs, image and/or likeness in any form, manner or media whether now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, in print, radio, television, in the Contest App, and on the Internet for any purpose in connection with the Contest including, without limitation, for the purposes of advertising and trade, and promoting the Contest Sponsor and its services, without further notice or compensation.
10. General Conditions
The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any other costs associated with claiming or using the Prize. The winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes, if any, that may result in claiming the prizes in this Contest. Contest Winner understands, that the prize received might be reduced by tax obligations that arise for the Contest Sponsor related to awarding such prize. Decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest, including matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment in respect to the Contest. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel or modify the Contest or to modify or supplement these Official Contest Rules without notice, in its sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
Questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws in effect in the Czech Republic, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by the Contest Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to update or modify these Rules at any time, and without prior notice to you.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Google or Apple.
The Contest sponsor may be contacted at email@example.com